INTESA is a Kyndryl company with over 30 years of experience. We design and develop innovative digital services to create useful and inclusive platforms, using the latest technologies.
As part of our path of growth and positioning as a digital innovation leader, we are looking for a Account Manager profile for the Automotive Sales Department. The ideal candidate must hace a deep knowledge of the realities operating in the sector (manufacturers of components and finished products; service companies related to the sector, car makers and transportation companies), with whom they already have active relationships and are interested in developing new ones.
The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of sales experience in primary Information Technology or service companies, innovative and digital realities, consulting firms, BPO companies, or similar. Additionally, the candidate’s ability and previous experience in managing commercial structures will be highly valued.
We are seeking someone with knowledge of managing complex projects for medium to large-sized clients and the ability to handle the complexity of commercial negotiations with international companies. Finally, a strong value-based foundation (integrity and clarity), entrepreneurial skills in carrying out their work, and the ability to build relationships with top-level figures and decision makers of clients, as well as to maintain relationships with colleagues and various company entities involved in different phases of interaction with clients, are required.
- Represent the company and act as a point of reference for the customer and towards the various internal entities involved in different contact phases, from pre-sales to delivery and assistance.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with reference stakeholders (including C-Level) and build long-lasting relationships with customers, retaining them for the company.
- Manage commercial negotiations and the end-to-end sales process.
- Mediate customer requests and ensure their satisfaction.
- Prepare reports and documentation on customer situations.
- Identify the manifest and latent needs of actors in the relevant sector, directing needs towards the most appropriate design and technological solutions.
- Contribute to ideating innovative solutions to best meet customer needs.
- Identify and develop business opportunities with potential new clients.
- Ensure the achievement of company objectives assigned to the reference sales department (Signing, Revenue, and GP).
- Manage business opportunities, taking care of the entire sales cycle and interaction with pre-sales/post-sales structures and technical areas.
- Draft offers and contracts according to company standards, with care for administrative and regulatory aspects and constant supervision of the contracts to be activated.
- Transparently and clearly manage the flow of information on ongoing negotiations, with the manager and management, through the constant use and updating of company information tools.
- Propose evolutions of the company’s offering to promote service improvement and the development of innovative solutions to better serve customers.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, or scientific subjects.
- Experience in selling IT services; candidates with previous consulting experience will be evaluated with greater attention.
- Understanding of the core processes of companies operating in the Automotive field, both nationally and internationally.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (minimum B2, recommended C1).
Completing the profile, there should be authoritative role skills and ability to work in a team, goal orientation and availability to travel.
What we offer:
- A young and dynamic environment;
- A very flexible smart working contract;
- Trust and respect for ideas and opinions: in our team, everyone is free to share and propose new ideas and solutions;
- Community events and initiatives where you will have the opportunity to discuss company projects related to sustainability, inclusion, and education.
Location: Italy| Turin-Milan (with smart working contract)
Selection managers with HR managers, HR recruiters, and employees all have a responsibility to ensure that diversity and inclusion are respected during the selection process. Unconscious biases and stereotypes should not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and the real value they can bring to the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity, setting aside our prejudices. All people should have the opportunity to be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability , military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law and our collective bargaining agreements. INTESA will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified candidate with a disability, unless the accommodation imposes an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Acknowledgement of code of ethics and code of discipline
Applicants* are encouraged, prior to submitting their application, to review the company’s code of ethics found on our website and note that Intesa’s disciplinary code complies with the relevant provisions of the CCNL metalmeccanici, the collective bargaining agreement for employees and managers of Intesa s.p.a