Intesa, part of the Kyndryl Group and leading ICT company focused on digital transformation, is looking for a talented manager to lead the company business development practice.
As Business Development Manager, you will have the opportunity to work side by side with the Sales team, with responsibility of identifying new business opportunities that generate revenue, improve profitability, and help the business to grow. Your work will be based on careful strategic planning, positioning, and business expansion in the appropriate markets, and enhancing company position and reputation on specific key accounts.
This role will be also responsible for interacting with our partner ecosystem. Your key responsibilities will be to ensure that Intesa interacts and works with the right business partners as well as that the partners are fully aligned to our company priorities and growth objectives. You will provide guidance to the businesses in creating and managing alliances in cooperation with the Executive team and the other internal departments, such as Sales, Solutions, Procurement and Delivery.
We are looking for a person with strong values, who has got entrepreneurial skills in performing the job, able to develop and establish strong relationships with our ecosystem of partner and customers.
- find and develop new business opportunities for the company;
- interaction with any level of the organizations (C-Level and Top Management as a priority);
- design, implement and monitor commercial campaigns based on specific targets and metrics;
- support our partner strategy by developing partnership agreements that clearly define both the collaboration background and priorities, making sure to achieve compliance and business policies adoption;
- propose improvements of the company offering to provide ever better services to customers;
- assist marketing team in their engagement with alliance partners and support smooth execution of marketing initiatives;
- ensure the achievement of the assigned corporate objectives.
Key requirements for application
- a hunter mentality with a passion for generating and winning new business;
- track record of exceeding revenue targets and expanding a partner ecosystem;
- ability to contribute to the definition of strategic vision and to articulate it in front of a wide variety of audiences, clearly communicating and positioning the specifics of the vision to the market.
Minimum requirements for application
- Master’s degree in Economics, Engineering, or Computer Science;
- 6 years+ of related experience in the b2b digital services industry;
- excellent in English;
- availability to travel.
Additional skills that are taken into consideration
- excellent standing and good general knowledge;
- well-established business network linked to the our business;
- authority in the role, with the ability to understand market analysis and commercial opportunities;
- proactive attitude to deal with internal and external development projects of the company;
- a growth mindset and a life-long learning attitude.
Consent to the processing of data
- You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you no longer wish to receive marketing emails, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any email.
Line Managers, Hiring Managers, HR recruiter and all employees are responsible for ensuring that diversity and inclusion are respected during the recruiting process. Unconscious bias and stereotypes must not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and for the real value they can bring into the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity, turning off our bias. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. INTESA will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.