INTESA is a Kyndryl company with over 30 years of experience. We design and develop innovative digital services to create useful and inclusive platforms, using the latest technologies.
As part of our path of growth and positioning as a digital innovation leader, we are looking for a Project Manager, belonging to protected categories (Art. 1 Law 68/99) who manage projects regarding processes and tools and support the company’s business.
- Identification of project governance strategy
- Drafting and monitoring of project plans
- Preparation and governance of internal/external project SALs
- Monitoring of schedules, job margins, and financial statements
- Supporting and contributing to the design of the solution
- Managing any critical issues, proposing suitable solutions to ensure on-time and on-budget compliance
- Management of evolutionary requests during project oversight activities
- Optimization of delivery phases ensuring efficient performance and quality
- Proactively identifying dependencies
- Identifying risks and identifying actions to mitigate them
- Verifying that project objectives are met and that all stakeholders are doing their jobs correctly
- Previous experience as a PM
- Ability to manage complex and challenging change programs
- Experience on new service strategy definition and solution implementation projects
- Expertise on governance initiatives, regulatory adaptations, platform evolutions and process digitization
- Interest in issues related to IT strategy
Nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Engineering
- Humanities and Philosophy, Communication Sciences or similar provided they are accompanied by relevant work experience in the field
- Good knowledge of the English language. A minimum level of B1- B2 is required.
What we offer
- A very flexible Smart working contract, with work location in Turin or Milan
- Innovative, young and dynamic environment
- Participation in events and training courses
- Agile working methodology
Location: Italy | Turin or Milan (with smart working contract)
Selection managers with HR managers, HR recruiters, and employees all have a responsibility to ensure that diversity and inclusion are respected during the selection process. Unconscious biases and stereotypes should not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and the real value they can bring to the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity, setting aside our prejudices. All people should have the opportunity to be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability , military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law and our collective bargaining agreements. INTESA will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified candidate with a disability, unless the accommodation imposes an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Acknowledgement of code of ethics and code of discipline
Applicants* are encouraged, prior to submitting their application, to review the company’s code of ethics found on our website and note that Intesa’s disciplinary code complies with the relevant provisions of the CCNL metalmeccanici, the collective bargaining agreement for employees and managers of Intesa s.p.a.