INTESA is a Kyndryl company with over 30 years of experience. We design and develop innovative digital services to create useful and inclusive platforms, using the latest technologies.
As part of our path of growth and positioning as a digital innovation leader, we are looking for a Head of Solution Operations for the Solutions department, a key role in the development of the company’s positioning strategy and the industrialisation of the digital services offered, with constant supervision of the pre-sales phases.
The candidate must have 8+ years’ experience in pre-sales and/or digital product management, at other QTSPs, leading information technology or services companies, innovative digital companies, consultancy firms. Skills and previous experience in team management and sales will also be highly valued.
We are looking for a person with knowledge of the dynamics of managing complex projects at medium-large customers and ability to manage the complexity of engineering digital products or services for enterprise customers. Finally, a solid value base (fairness and clarity), entrepreneurial skills in carrying out one’s work and the ability to build relationships with senior figures and client decision makers, the ability to influence and manage interdisciplinary teams, as well as to maintain relations with colleagues and the various corporate bodies involved in the various phases of interaction with clients are required.
- Coordinating the life cycle of digital services, from requirements to standardisation and sales, including market analysis, functional analysis, documentation and content for pre-sales, sales, marketing and technical teams.
- Representing the company and acting as a point of contact for customers and the various internal entities involved in the different contact phases from pre-sales to delivery and service, including participating in public events and conducting customer presentations and demos.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with relevant stakeholders (including C-Level) and build long-term relationships with customers, building their loyalty to the company.
- Assist in managing business negotiations and the end-to-end sales process.
- Mediate customer requirements with product roadmaps, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identifying the manifest and latent needs of the players in the reference sector with appropriate addressing of needs towards the most correct design and technological solutions.
- Contribute to devising innovative solutions to best meet customer needs.
- Identifying and developing business opportunities with new potential customers.
- Industrialise the company’s offering solutions to drive service improvement and the development of innovative solutions to better serve customers (from functional requirements through pricing/listing/business case management and supporting content creation).
- Assist in managing business opportunities or critical projects on specifically selected prospects and customers, supporting the sales team in interacting with pre-sales/post-sales structures and technical areas.
- Coordinate the Intesa Registration Authority team in order to deliver trust services.
- Coordinate the streamlining of internal and external processes.
- Degree in engineering, computer science, economics or science subjects.
- Experience in the management of SaaS solutions for enterprise customers; candidates with previous experience in digital product management will be valued more highly.
- Understanding of the core processes of companies operating in the Banking and Services sector, both nationally and internationally.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (minimum B2, C1 recommended).
- Experience or propensity for direct management of cross-functional teams.
- Excellent ability in the use of Microsoft Office, in particular Power Point and Excel.
Nice to have:
- Experience in managing regulated services and processes.
- Knowledge of the eIDAS regulation and the Digital Administration Code.
- Knowledge and experience in management control and use of business intelligence tools.
- Knowledge in IT architectures and digital services used via APIs.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Agile, Sprint, Scrum methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience in using the Atlassian suite (Jira and Confluence) and Salesforce.
Key to the profile are authority in the role and ability to work in a team, propensity for continuous learning, goal orientation, willingness to travel, business acumen, attention to detail and active listening skills.
What we offer
- Young and dynamic environment. Highly flexible smart working contract.
- Trust and respect for ideas and opinions: everyone in our team is free to share and propose new ideas and solutions.
- Community events and initiatives where you will have the opportunity to discuss company projects related to sustainability, inclusion, and education.
Location: Italy| Turin-Milan (with smart working contract)
Selection managers with HR managers, HR recruiters, and employees all have a responsibility to ensure that diversity and inclusion are respected during the selection process. Unconscious biases and stereotypes should not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and the real value they can bring to the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity, setting aside our prejudices. All people should have the opportunity to be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability , military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law and our collective bargaining agreements. INTESA will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified candidate with a disability, unless the accommodation imposes an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Acknowledgement of code of ethics and code of discipline
Applicants* are encouraged, prior to submitting their application, to review the company’s code of ethics found on our website and note that Intesa’s disciplinary code complies with the relevant provisions of the CCNL metalmeccanici, the collective bargaining agreement for employees and managers of Intesa s.p.a