INTESA is a Kyndryl company with over 30 years of experience. We design and develop innovative digital services to create useful and inclusive platforms, using the latest technologies.
As part of our path of growth and positioning as a digital innovation leader, we are looking for a Junior Sales Development Specialist, a key role in the development of the company’s strategy.
The placement will initially be an internship or fixed-term contract, depends on the candidate’s profile.
We are looking for a person with a sales background, preferably in the area of ICT services.
The candidate will aim to develop new business opportunities, consistent with assigned objectives, through digital channels and tools and in alignment with sales & marketing structures.
Also required are a strong value base (fairness and clarity), entrepreneurial skills in carrying out one’s work, and ability to build relationships with customers and partners, as well as managing relationships with colleagues, even remotely.
- develop market analysis to identify sales opportunities for services offered by the company;
- identify new business opportunities through the different touchpoints (online/offline) made available by the company;
- converting leads into clients;
- ensure the achievement of assigned business objectives;
- manage with transparency and clarity the information flow on ongoing negotiations, through the use of company information tools;
- manage the relationship with internal technical structures for the definition of bid proposals;
What we offer
- young and dynamic environment;
- trust and respect for ideas and opinions: in our team everyone is free to share and propose
- new ideas and solutions;
- community events and initiatives where you will have the opportunity to discuss business projects related to sustainability, inclusion and education.
- commitment & contract: iinternship or fixed-term contract, based on the candidate’s profile.
- bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, economics or science subjects;
- excellent knowledge of English (minimum B2, C1 recommended).
Preferential qualifications include
- ability to work in a team and assume responsible roles;
- goal orientation;
- willingness to travel.
Location: Turin or Milan
Selection managers with HR managers, HR recruiters, and employees all have a responsibility to ensure that diversity and inclusion are respected during the selection process. Unconscious biases and stereotypes should not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and the real value they can bring to the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity, setting aside our prejudices. All people should have the opportunity to be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability , military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law and our collective bargaining agreements. INTESA will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified candidate with a disability, unless the accommodation imposes an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Acknowledgement of code of ethics and code of discipline
Applicants* are encouraged, prior to submitting their application, to review the company’s code of ethics found on our website and note that Intesa’s disciplinary code complies with the relevant provisions of the CCNL metalmeccanici, the collective bargaining agreement for employees and managers of Intesa s.p.a.