INTESA is a Kyndryl company with over 30 years of experience. We design and develop innovative digital services to create useful and inclusive platforms, using the latest technologies.
As part of our path of growth and positioning as a digital innovation leader, we are looking for a Software Engineer.
The resource will be responsible for developing applications in CA & PKI, with a focus on the areas of authentication and identity management.
What we offer:
- Young and Dynamic environment;
- Very flexible smart working contract;
- Trust and respect for ideas and opinions: in our team everyone is free to share and propose new ideas and solutions;
- Community events and initiatives where you will have the opportunity to discuss business projects related to sustainability, inclusion and education;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, Electronics or equivalent;
- Experience in the use of Identity & Access Management solutions (e.g., Keycloak);
- Experience in the use and implementation of OIDC and SAML identity protocols;
- Experience in Java programming and CD/CI (Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration) approach;
- Knowledge and use of relational (e.g., Oracle, MS SQL Server) and non-relational databases (Mongo, ElasticSearch);
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and/or Docker;
- Knowledge of LDAP (e.g., MS Active Directory, OpenLDAP);
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the principles and operation of a PKI (Public Key infrastructure);
- Knowledge of security principles, techniques and technologies (OWASP, NIST, OSSTMM);
- Exploit Development;
Location: Italy| Turin or Milan ( with smart working contract)
Selection managers with HR managers, HR recruiters, and employees all have a responsibility to ensure that diversity and inclusion are respected during the selection process. Unconscious biases and stereotypes should not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and the real value they can bring to the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity, setting aside our prejudices. All people should have the opportunity to be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability , military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law and our collective bargaining agreements.
INTESA will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified candidate with a disability, unless the accommodation imposes an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Acknowledgement of code of ethics and code of discipline
Applicants* are encouraged, prior to submitting their application, to review the company’s code of ethics found on our website and note that Intesa’s disciplinary code complies with the relevant provisions of the CCNL metalmeccanici, the collective bargaining agreement for employees and managers of Intesa s.p.a