Intesa (Gruppo IBM), nell’ambito del suo percorso di crescita e di posizionamento quale polo di innovazione e trasformazione digitale, ricerca un Program/Service Manager tra i 35 e 42 anni con esperienza di almeno 5 anni nel ruolo presso primarie società di Information Technology e servizi.
Our research is aimed at managing the Program currently being implemented by a worldwide leader Tier-1 Automotive supplier with facilities across Asia, the Americas, Europe and Africa.
Several projects are being carried out to help the client growing their B2B Community around the world and expanding the Supply-chain ecosystem through several integration processes.
The Program/Service Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of the whole of the proposed change, co-ordination of the programme’s projects and management of their inter-dependencies.
1) Solution Analysis
- Gather and assess customer needs, both business and technical; work with customer IT and LOB management to develop an accurate understanding of business needs and related issues.
- Identify related needs (opportunity expansion).
- Identify customer-wide IT parameters and constraints that impact the solution.
2) Solution Planning and Design
- Architect an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer’s requirements.
- Optimize a solution’s fit to the requirements of an opportunity plus the broader customer IT strategy.
- Balance and incorporates the inputs of specialists in the solution design.
- Adapts solution design to new requirements.
- Establish the validity of a solution and its components with both short- and long-term implications.
- Identifies the growth path, scalability options and implications for customer IT strategy and/or related LOB implications of a solution and include these in design activities and account planning.
3) Client/customer relationship
- Build strong professional relationship with key IT and LOB executives across the Region.
- Understand and addresses client issues.
- Build customer loyalty through being a trusted advisor.
- Effectively communicate and articulate the details of their component roles in a proposed customer solution.
4) Team collaboration
- May actively participate with the account team in account and opportunity planning across the Region.
- Provides solution advice, drives proposals, presentations, and other customer communications during pursuit.
- Transfers knowledge to account team.
- Understands the roles and proactively engages other teams and resources within company and partners.
- Applies technical skills to identifying overlooked opportunities within the account.
- Facilitates smooth transition from sales to implementation by orienting the appropriate teams to the solution design.
Education and Experience Required:
- Technical University degree or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5 years experience in solution/account management.
- Technical and solution experience in IT industry.
- Experience in vertical industry preferred.
- 5 years experience in project/program management.
- Fluent English
Knowledge and Skills:1) Technical/Solution sharpness
- Own deep expertise in the Supply Chain (possibly automotive) area
- Apply broad understanding of technical innovations & trends to solving customer business problems.
- Have a high level understanding of the company’s product/services roadmaps for multiple BU’s.
- Have proven hands-on level skills with some of the technology in their solution area.
2) Business sharpness
- Leverages financial and accounting concepts as well as capital investment concepts in demonstrating business value of proposed solutions to customers.
- Creates solutions that creatively address customer value chain and business requirements.
- Persuasively communicates the value of the solution in terms of financial return and impact on customer business goals.
- Appropriately tailors communications to varying levels of customer management.
3) Industry sharpness
- Extensive level of automotive industry acumen; keep current with trends and able to converse with client on issues and challeng
Sede di appoggio: Torino o Milano con contratto di Smart Working
Consenso al trattamento dei dati
- è possibile ritirare il proprio consenso in qualsiasi momento inviando una e-mail al seguente indirizzo: firstname.lastname@example.org. Oppure, se non si desidera ricevere più le e-mail di marketing, è possibile annullare la sottoscrizione facendo clic sul relativo link di annullamento sottoscrizione, in qualsiasi e-mail
- ulteriori informazioni sulle procedure sono disponibili nelle Norme di tutela della privacy INTESA. Inoltrando il presente modulo, dichiaro di aver letto e compreso le Norme di tutela della privacy INTESA.