e-Trustcom Trust Services
Leader in Digital Signature services
AgID Accredited Certification Authority since 2001.
Qualified Trust Service Provider under the eIDAS Regulation.
PEC management, registered in the AgID Register since 2006.
Qualified Certificates for Electronic Signature
Intesa is a Qualified Trust Service Provider pursuant to the eIDAS Regulation for CA services (Certification Authority). Qualified certificates issued by Intesa have full legal validity within the EU.
Documentation and useful links:
- CPS-QC: Certification Practice Statement – QUALIFIED CERTIFICATES (Reg.eIDAS)
- CPS-QCSS: Certification Practice Statement for qualified certificates for electronic signatures and electronic seals
- PDS-PKI Disclosure Statement
- Revocation Form
- Modulo Revoca
- Informativa Trattamento Dati Personali
- Manuali Operativi
- EU Trusted List – elenco pubblico dei certificatori in conformità al Reg. eIDAS
Qualified electronic Time-Stamps
Intesa is a Qualified Trust Service Provider pursuant to the eIDAS Regulation for TSA (Time-Stamping Authority) services.
Qualified electronic Time-Stamps issued by Intesa have full legal validity in the EU context.
DigitalSign Reader is a software that allows you to check that the electronic signature affixed to a document (file) is formally valid and that the signed file has not been altered after signing.
This software can also be used by the user who does not have a digital certificate.