INTESA is a Kyndryl company with over 30 years of experience. We design and develop innovative digital services to create useful and inclusive platforms, using the latest technologies.
As part of our path of growth and positioning as a digital innovation leader, we are looking for a Intesa is looking for an Account Manager for the Financial Services sales department, a key role in the development of the company’s positioning strategy and sales team.
About the role
The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in sales, preferably in leading Information Technology or service companies, innovative and digital entities, consulting firms, BPO specialized companies, or similar. Moreover, a strong background and experience in managing sales teams will be highly valued.
We are looking for a person who has experience in managing complex projects for medium-large clients and who can handle the complexity of commercial negotiations with international companies. The candidate must also have a solid set of values (honesty and clarity), entrepreneurial skills in performing their job, and the ability to build relationships with top-level figures and decision-makers of clients, as well as to maintain relationships with colleagues and various company entities involved in different phases of interaction with clients.
- Represent the company and act as a point of reference for the customer and the various internal entities involved in different stages of contact from pre-sale to delivery and support.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders (including C-Level) and build long-term relationships with customers, retaining their loyalty to the company.
- Manage commercial negotiations and the end-to-end sales process.
- Mediate customer requests and ensure their satisfaction.
- Prepare reports and documentation on the situation of customers.
- Identify the explicit and implicit needs of industry actors and appropriately direct these needs towards the most suitable design and technological solutions.
- Contribute to designing innovative solutions to best meet customer needs. Identify and develop business opportunities with new potential customers.
- Ensure the achievement of the company’s assigned goals to the sales management team (Signing, Revenue, and GP).
- Manage business opportunities by overseeing the entire sales cycle and interacting with pre-sales/post-sales structures and technical areas.
- Draft offers and contracts according to company standards, with care for administrative and regulatory aspects, and constant supervision of contracts to be activated.
- Manage the flow of information on ongoing negotiations with transparency and clarity, with the help of constant use and updating of the company’s informational tools, with your manager and the management team.
- Propose developments of the company’s offerings to improve services and develop innovative solutions to better serve clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, or related fields.
- Experience in selling IT services; candidates with previous experience in consulting will be given greater consideration.
- Understanding of core processes of companies operating in the Banking and Services sector, both nationally and internationally.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (minimum B2, recommended C1).
Completing the profile is authority in the role and the ability to work in a team, goal orientation, and availability to travel.
What we offer
- Young and dynamic environment. Highly flexible smart working contract.
- Trust and respect for ideas and opinions: everyone in our team is free to share and propose new ideas and solutions.
- Community events and initiatives where you will have the opportunity to discuss company projects related to sustainability, inclusion, and education.
Location: Italy| Turin-Milan (with smart working contract)
Selection managers with HR managers, HR recruiters, and employees all have a responsibility to ensure that diversity and inclusion are respected during the selection process. Unconscious biases and stereotypes should not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and the real value they can bring to the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity, setting aside our prejudices. All people should have the opportunity to be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability , military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law and our collective bargaining agreements. INTESA will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified candidate with a disability, unless the accommodation imposes an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Acknowledgement of code of ethics and code of discipline
Applicants* are encouraged, prior to submitting their application, to review the company’s code of ethics found on our website and note that Intesa’s disciplinary code complies with the relevant provisions of the CCNL metalmeccanici, the collective bargaining agreement for employees and managers of Intesa s.p.a