INTESA is a Kyndryl company with over 30 years of experience. We design and develop innovative digital services to create useful and inclusive platforms, using the latest technologies.
As part of our path of growth and positioning as a digital innovation leader, we are looking for a candidate belonging to the Protected Categories ( Art.1 L. 68/99) with previous experience in one of the following areas:
Technology: Developer, Tech Support
Sales: Client Facing Specialist, Sales Support
Operations: Service Manager, Project Manager
What we offer
- Very flexible Smart Working contract and offices based in Turin or Milan
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Continuous education to keep up to date.
- Trust and respect: in our team everyone is free to share their ideas.
- Human and professional work environment where you will always be treated with respect and understanding.
- Events and initiatives where you will be able to discuss company projects related to sustainability, inclusion and education.
What we are looking for
- Previous experience in the relevant role
- Enthusiasm and proactivity
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work in a team.
- English: B1-B2 level
Location: Turin or Milan (with Smart Working contract)
Selection managers with HR managers, HR recruiters, and employees all have a responsibility to ensure that diversity and inclusion are respected during the selection process. Unconscious biases and stereotypes should not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and the real value they can bring to the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity, setting aside our prejudices. All people should have the opportunity to be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability , military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law and our collective bargaining agreements. INTESA will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified candidate with a disability, unless the accommodation imposes an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Acknowledgement of code of ethics and code of discipline
Applicants* are encouraged, prior to submitting their application, to review the company’s code of ethics found on our website and note that Intesa’s disciplinary code complies with the relevant provisions of the CCNL metalmeccanici, the collective bargaining agreement for employees and managers of Intesa s.p.a.