New AgID guidelines
AgID (Agency for Digital Italy) has adopted and published the new guidelines on the training, management and storage of IT documents that will come into force on 7 June 2021 for both public administrations and private. The scope of application also concerns the digital preservation of tax documents, accounting records and mandatory company books, with impacts on the conservation processes carried out by companies and intermediaries, such as professional firms and trade associations.
Intesa (IBM Group) supports its customers understanding the impacts on current conservation processes as well as evaluating how to best adapt the current organizational models to those envisaged by AgID.
Among the main innovations:
- Greater value for the archival function
- Sincro 2020 replaces the Sincro 2010
- The formats allowed in storage increase (ex: compressed zip and various audio and video formats)
- Preservation service manager expected: each holder of the object of conservation must provide for the aforementioned role within their organizational structure
- New metadata expected: in order to encourage interoperability in the exchange of electronic documents, in Annex 5 “The metadata” indicated are about 40 to be associated with the electronic document, of which about 30 are mandatory and must be used in digital preservation processes of all documents, including tax documents.
Intesa provides its team of specialist consultants to support its customers in regulatory compliance.
Digital and legally compliant archiving
The solution guarantees the protection, security and validity of the documents over time.
The affixing of the signature and the time stamp to the document, in fact, certify the authenticity and integrity of the documents.
Every document is secure with electronic legal archiving
For documents containing special data (health, political, judicial, etc.) or data deemed sensitive, there is a solution capable of providing greater protection through sophisticated secure transfer and encryption systems.
Intesa, an accredited legal archiver
There are many offers on the market for archiving documents, but only a few have AgID certification.
Intesa is part of the Accredited Conservators and is subjected to cyclical audits that put the conservation service to the test, to guarantee full compliance with current legislation and complete reliability.
In addition to be an Accredited Conservative, Intesa is also an eIDAS Qualified Trusted Service Provider.
The guarantee that every company deserves.
How are documents managed for legal archiving?
Access to the individual document is secure: an immediate response is provided to the applicant and greater control over exposure of confidential company data is guaranteed.
The exhibition of the documents kept individually is very useful during internal audits, any inspections or in the case of tax and civil litigation.
Each individual document is certified with an electronic signature
A time stamp is affixed to each preserved document
Secure management of the entire Legal Archiving process and related regulatory compliance
Reduction of security and printing costs and research time